Our apartment is situated in the top center of Sofia on a quiet little street on the ground floor of a building from the 1960s.
The property comprises of one spacious room, a separate kitchenette, and a bathroom. The room is decorated in a contemporary style with a touch of elegance and an eye for both comfort and detail. There is a large corner window overlooking a peaceful inner courtyard.
The studio has been completely renovated in Sep 2019 and all furniture and bedding are brand new.
You, your family and your friends could all spend quality time visiting exciting art galleries and museums, charming restaurants and bistros, and plenty of hip bars with great atmosphere. You can also experience the vibrant local nightlife.
You can find a three-seater sofa bed, a comfortable double bed and a dining table for four, all set within the room in an unobtrusive way. The rest of the furniture is sparse but functional. All this allows for a feeling of air and space within a single large room.
- The kitchenette is separate from the living space and contains everything necessary for cooking and making beverages. It is also new.
- The bathroom has a shower and a toilet, both new. The water pressure is excellent and there is unlimited supply of hot water at all hours.
The whole apartment is at your disposal.
Interaction with guests
Flat Manager's team is at your disposal during your whole stay. For any questions, feel free to message or contact us on our 24/7 emergency phone line.
Other things to note
The apartment is in the “blue zone” of Sofia.
- Working hours: weekdays from 8:30 to 19:30. Saturdays from 8:30 to 18:00.
- Maximum duration of stay - two (2) hours.
- Price - 2 lev with ticket or with Sms to 1302 and the car number.
There are two parkings nearby (2 minutes by car, 5 minutes by feet). You can ask for additional information.