Located in the heart of Sofia, within walking distance to everything you might need! Stylishly decorated, extremely comfortable and with all the amenities needed.
Strong WiFi connection is covering the entire property.
The space is disinfected according to the Flat Manager's standards.
The apartment is situated in a historic building from 1930s and has survived World War II. Once many wealthy Jewish families lived there.
It’s a sunny and spacious 2 bedroom apartment with 2 queen-size beds. It can accommodate up to 6 guests with the extendable sofa.
The common area boasts:
• a hammock
• a fantastic view of the city center and Vitosha Mountain.
• a romantic fireplace.
The kitchen is fully equipped with:
• a fridge
• an oven and stove
• a microwave
• a dishwasher
• a coffee machine
• a toaster
• an electric kettle.
The common area and the kitchen are one open space divided by a tailor-made breakfast bar.
The 2 bedrooms are decorated and furnished in style and comfort.
In the Orange bedroom, there is:
• a very comfortable queen bed
• a dresser
• a clothes rack
• a cozy leather couch
• a coffee table
• a great view towards Lulin Planina.
In the Yellow bedroom you will find:
• a comfortable queen-sized bed
• a charming window to the fireplace
• a huge wardrobe
• a workstation
• an amazing view towards Vitosha Mountain.
We rent the entire place. The apartment has everything you need for your comfortable short or long stay:
- High-speed Wi-Fi connection
- Cable TV
- Fridge & Freezer
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Oven and stove
- Iron & Iron table
- Washing machine
Interaction with guests
Flat Manager's team is at your disposal during your whole stay. For any questions, feel free to message or contact us on our 24/7 phone line.
Other things to note
• Parking on the streets in the area is paid.
• The apartment is supplied with bed linen, towels and hotel cosmetics.
• A baby crib is available upon request – 20 EUR/stay.
• The apartment is located on the 6th floor - there is an elevator.
• Please note that the apartment uses a hot water heater. Therefore, the hot water might run out if you take a prolonged shower. Usually, 2 consecutive normal-length showers are ok.