Inspired by the "Slaveykov" square also known as "The book market" and the the Sofia City Library, both located just around the corner, the whole space is decorated in the spirit of the good, old, exciting book, which you just cant let go of.
Strong WiFi connection is covering the whole property.
The space is disinfected according to the Flat Manager's standards.
Please note that this is a residential building. We appreciate that you respect the neighbors!
The spacious hallway contains:
• plenty of space for your luggage.
To the left is the common area and the three bedrooms.
Two of bedrooms are equipped with:
• a comfortable queen-sized bed
The third one is with two single ones.
Each bedroom has:
• a TV with cable channels
• night stands.
One of the bedrooms is equipped with a safe-box.
In this part of the apartment is one of the two full bathrooms with:
• a washing sink
• 2 showers
• a toilet.
In the common area you will find:
• an extendable sofa
• plenty of work-desk spaces
• coffee tables.
To the right of the hallway is the fully equipped kitchen, which provides:
• an oven and a stove
• a coffee machine and kettle
• a fridge
• a dining counter and chairs for 2
Through the kitchen you can exit to the balcony. The second bathroom is also located in this part of the apartment.
You will have access to the whole apartment.
Interaction with guests
Flat Manager's team is at your disposal during your whole stay. For any questions, feel free to message or contact us on our 24/7 emergency phone line.
Other things to note
• Parking on the streets in the area is paid.
• The apartment is supplied with bed linen, towels and hotel cosmetics.
• Baby crib is available for 20 EUR/stay upon request
• Please note that the apartment is located on the 2nd floor (above the ground floor) in a building with NO elevator.