Apart from its welcoming design, there are some distinctive features, such as:
• a sound system integrated in the ceiling - radio in the bathroom
• TV in every room
• smart lights
• both wired and Wi-Fi internet connection
• universal socket outlets and more!
The space is disinfected according to the Flat Manager's standards.
The common room represents an interesting semi-separated layout. It has:
• a transitional wall between the living room and the dining room
• a flat big screen LG TV and a ceiling-integrated sound system
• a comfortable couch
• a charming balcony, overlooking the street.
• laminated floor
• dense curtains
The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you might need for both short-term and long-term stay:
• a quality espresso machine
• oven and hobs
• a dishwasher
• There are three entirely private bedrooms each with:
• a queen-size bed
• a walk-in closet
• a working desk
• beautiful pastel colour design
• Air Conditioning
• TV with Cable TV
• darkening shades.
The bathroom is divided between:
• a walk-in shower
• a mirrored sink
• a WC area
• a laundry area
• a sound system.
INTERIOR DESIGN BY DIKANSKI & PARTNERS | www.dikanski.com
Guests will have the whole apartment at their disposal.
Interaction with guests
Flat Manager's team is at your disposal during your whole stay. For any questions, feel free to message or contact us on our 24/7 phone line.
Other things to note
• Parking on the streets in the area is paid.
• The apartment is supplied with bed linen, towels and hotel cosmetics.
• Baby crib is available for 20 EUR/stay upon request.