We have designed this amazing unique apartment with photo murals of signature buildings that represent Sofia's colorful history and culture. Each room has its own leitmotif connected with the main theme of the apartment - Sofia - our lovely capital. High ceiling and windows give extra feeling of space.
In the corridor you will find:
• 2 separate toilet rooms with sinks.
The living room ("Sofia University" on the walls) has:
• a spacious dining table
• a large sofa and coffee table for relaxing moments
• a flat-screen HD TV. Premium channels like HBO are included and also Netflix.
• the fastest wireless internet you have ever encountered in an Airbnb - up to 300 mbps with 5 GHz bandwidth!
• a High Quality Sound System in the living room to enjoy your favorite movies and shows with premium sound!
• access to the balcony that overlooks the buzzing Vitosha blvd. and mountain.
There is a fully-furnished kitchen connecting with the living room that has:
• a fridge
• oven and hobs
• a dishwasher
• a toaster
• an electric kettle
• a coffee machine
The first bedroom "St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral" has:
• 2 connected single beds
• a private bathroom with a shower and sink.
The second bedroom "National Theatre Ivan Vazov" has:
• a Queen bed that comfortably sleeps 2 people
• a private bathroom.
Both bathrooms have:
• a Bluetooth Audio System installed
The third bedroom "Sofia History Museum" has:
• 2 separate single beds
• international outlets
• TV and more.
Each bedroom has:
• its own Flat-screen TV with premium channels
• Air Conditioning
• fully-darkening curtains
• night lamps and nightstands.
Check the storage rooms for:
• iron and ironing board
• extra sheets and towels.
For cooling and heating use the A/Cs in every room and the living room.
You will have full access to the whole apartment.
Interaction with guests
Flat Manager's team is at your disposal during your whole stay. For any questions, feel free to message or contact us on our 24/7 phone line.
Other things to note
• Parking on the streets in the area is paid.
• The apartment is supplied with bed linens, towels and hotel cosmetics.
• The apartment is on the 5th floor of a residential building but has an elevator which is TEMPORARILY OUT OF SERVICE.