FlatAway – we provide flexible accommodation solutions for remote workers and corporate travellers. Even though FlatAway is only a few months old and still in beta, its founding team has been working together for the past 6 years. We’ve created a network of property managers operating 400+ units across multiple locations in Bulgaria and Romania. We are now going global by creating more Flat Managers throughout the world, which take care of homeowners’ properties while providing stellar hospitality services for guests.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for carrying out our brand strategy by creating different interfaces and making our customer’s journey a delight. Most of the effort will go towards the FlatAway platform, however, we will count on your visual design skills for various other ad hoc tasks that will come along the way. We are all “jacks of all trades” in the early days, so you need to be comfortable with that.
What exactly will our UI/UX Designer do:
- Create mobile and web interfaces
- Improve the customer experience by simplifying the customer journey
- Illustrate design ideas
- Create graphical elements such as menus, tabs, widgets
- Identify and solve various UX problems that may arise
- Create original graphic designs (pictures, sketches, tables, charts)
- Create visuals
- Create marketing materials
- Proven experience as a UX/UI designer (web & mobile)
- Graphic design skills
- Willingness to work on various ad hoc tasks (related to skillset)
- Initiative, responsibility and creativity
- Proactive attitude and the ability to work independently
- Team player
What do we offer?
- Remuneration based on the candidate’s experience and expertise
- Stock option plan
- Additional health insurance & other benefits
- Hybrid work model (we have a cool office near Vitosha Blvd in Sofia)
- Growth within the company
- The startup experience
- Send your CV, portfolio and a few sentences about your motivation for applying to this position.
- Video call interview with each short-listed candidate.
- Interview at the company office with each short-listed candidate
Thank you for your interest in the position!